Free Online Chat With Strangers
FREE ONLINE CHAT WITH STRANGERS. windows mobile chat client
Free Online Chat With Strangers
- Online chat can refer to any kind of communication over the Internet, but is primarily meant to refer to direct one-on-one chat or text-based group chat (formally also known as synchronous conferencing), using tools such as instant messengers, Internet Relay Chat, talkers and possibly MUDs.
- Real-time channel of communication in which you write messages that instantaneously appear on the screen one after another. The messages change as more messages are written, meaning that only the latest ones can be viewed.
- A person who does not know, or is not known in, a particular place or community
- A person entirely unaccustomed to (a feeling, experience, or situation)
- A person whom one does not know or with whom one is not familiar
- (stranger) an individual that one is not acquainted with
- Strangers is 2007 Hindi movie directed by Anand Rai and starring Jimmy Shergill, Kay Kay Menon, Nandana Sen, Sonali Kulkarni. It is an adaption of the 1951 Hitchcock movie Strangers on a Train.
- (stranger) anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
free online chat with strangers – Stranger in
free online chat with strangers
The Philips MAT976A1 WebTV Plus/MSN TV Internet receiver works in tandem with Microsoft’s MSN TV service to simplify the process of using the Internet. There’s no computer required–all you need is the MAT976A1, an existing television, and a standard phone line. Enjoy the seamless integration of TV and Internet viewing through this simple, low-cost package.
Easy-to-follow instructions come in the box. Once you’ve connected the receiver to a television and phone line, simply turn it on and follow the onscreen instructions that guide you through the simple process of selecting and purchasing an MSN TV subscription. Plans range from $9.95 to $24.95 per month, depending upon your needs and interests.
MSN TV (formerly WebTV) is a subscription-based online service that packages specially screened and selected content. All Web content is adjusted for viewing on a television, and the graphics are enhanced for better viewing. Using the included universal remote or an optional wireless keyboard, you can send and receive e-mail, surf the Web, and enjoy many benefits of being online–right from the comfort and convenience of your couch.
The MAT976A1’s TVLens technology presents Web pages with stunning clarity: content is always readable, and the TVLens eliminates interlace flickering and enhances your perceived image quality. The unit comes with Philips Magnavox’s WebEye remote infrared receiver, a device that lets you place the MAT976A1 out of view in a more convenient place. A small cable connects the WebEye to the main unit.
You can simultaneously watch television and maintain a connection to the Internet, even if your TV doesn’t have picture-in-picture capability. You can view text and video information about TV programs up to seven days in advance. This data is automatically updated from the Internet and remains available even when you’re offline. While online, a feature called TV Crossover Links grants instantaneous access to the Internet using Microsoft-embedded links in TV programs or commercials–a great way to learn more about the programs you’re watching.
Though it won’t be as fast as broadband service, you’ll enjoy a quick Internet connection and timely downloading of Web pages thanks to the MAT976A1’s 167 MHz processor and built-in 56K modem. The MAT976A1 also offers advanced graphics and video performance through Videoflash, providing full-screen, full-motion video and customized graphics acceleration.
The MAT976A1 supports up to six e-mail users per household. Each account can be password-protected and has a unique Internet e-mail address, favorites list, and customized settings. MessageWatch periodically dials in to see if there is new e-mail–regardless of whether the Internet is activated–and a red “message” LED on the unit’s front panel notifies you when new e-mail is present. Parental control software is available for children’s accounts, helping to prevent access to inappropriate content, chat rooms, and e-mail from strangers.
While MSN TV does provide access to the Internet and e-mail, it is not designed to offer spreadsheet, word-processing, or other capabilities often associated with personal computers. MSN TV service does, however, support Secure Socket Layer (SSL), the Internet encryption standard. This allows MSN TV to offer encryption-protected online banking and shopping to subscribers, making online transactions simple and convenient.
MSN TV services are available as a local call in most areas. In some cases, long-distance telephone toll charges may apply. To determine if local access is available for you, just type your number into the fields on this page and hit “search”: http://www.webtv.com/accesslocator/accesslocator.aspx. Detailed MSN TV pricing information is available here: http://www.webtv.com/buy_plans.aspx. For toll-free MSN TV customer support, call (800) 469-3288.
What’s in the Box
Telephone splitter, RJ-11 phone cord, composite-video/stereo analog audio interconnect, S-video cable, remote control (with two AA batteries), power cord, WebEye remote receiver, coaxial video cable, IR (infrared) blaster cable, and a user’s manual.